Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello-well only one day left and I already used my free day and free meal early in the week. What a killer-but now I know I can make it for just one and half days more. Something I came acrosss in the Eating for Life book that is better for me and cheaper than Starbucks is: you take a Myloe-plex lite chocolate shake that is already made up(you can find them at Walmart) then you put it in a blender with 10 ice cubes and 1 1/2 teaspoons of decaf instant coffee and blend. It turns out to be a decaf mocha frappucino at about a third the cost. Can't wait until I can have them on a regular basis. Thanks to all for allowing me to be a part of this. Regardless of the outcome between teams I have lost almost 20 pounds since I started eating this way and I know I will continue to follow the program-just not quite as strict. This has been an eye-opener. My family has not complained with the news that we will be staying on this program. They have even started requesting certain dishes and snacks. Again thank you and good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment