Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why I Want to Lose Weight

I am no stranger to curves-I've never been a skinny girl-but since my fourth baby came ten months ago, my formerly hour glass shape is more like a beehive. None of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit so my wardrobe consists of elastic waist workout pants, t-shirts, and the cutest maternity clothes I have. In addition, I have noticed other ailments that I did not have before my body decided to be BFF with this weight: plantar fascitis (I think since my heels are in pain everyday), snoring (which causes my husband to wake me up several times at night), and I sweat more (gross!) I'm not trying to be a size 2, but getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight would be nice, and being healthier is always a good idea.  So the battle of the bulge rages on. . .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for walking with me today Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your post! I am trying to get back into my clothes after a baby too. Even some of my "fat clothes" are feeling a bit tight. Let's go!

    ReplyDelete