Monday, August 2, 2010

Rough Week

Sorry Team Utah! I didn't do as well this week. However, I'm feeling recommited. I need to make a couple of changes, that I'm publicly listing here:

1. Get junk food out of the house. The first week I didn't have any around, but this time we had too many tempting things looking at me from the cupboards and freezer.

2. Stop exercising with my kids on their bikes. My little girl on training wheels is too slow, bless her heart.

3. Don't let the day and meal off ruin everything else I've done. Quality not quantity!

1 comment:

  1. start anew and don't worry about it. I am finding that on my free days if I eat half of everything I want and still try to get the water and veggies everything works well. The salt content of some of my favorite foods is awful and maintaining the water intake helps balance me but I satisfy the urges.

    ReplyDelete